W3 Total Cache
Ez a kiegészítő is a keresőoptimalizálás egyik lényeges eszköze. Segítségével még gyorsabban töltődik be az oldalad, ami a látogatóknak is és a Google-nek is nagyon tetszik.
Easily optimize the speed and user experience of your site with caching: browser, page, object, database, minify and content delivery network support.
The fastest and most complete WordPress performance optimization plugin. Trusted by many popular sites like: mashable.com, smashingmagazine.com, makeuseof.com, kiss925.com, pearsonified.com, lockergnome.com, tutsplus.com, johnchow.com, ilovetypography.com, webdesignerdepot.com, css-tricks.com, yoast.com and others — W3 Total Cache improves the user experience of your site by improving your server performance, caching every aspect of your site, reducing the download times and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in YSlow or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured
- Improve conversion rates and „site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
- „Instant” second page views (browser caching after first page view)
- Optimized progressive render (pages start rendering immediately)
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site (visitors view more pages)
- Improved web server performance (sustain high traffic periods)
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on CDN (mirror only)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN (mirror only)
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Minification of posts and pages and feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag)
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
Improve the user experience for your readers without having to change WordPress, your theme, your plugins or how you produce your content.